By focusing on international missions after natural disasters, among others within the framework of UN mandates, @fire has experience, capabilities and capacities that could also be deployed within Germany within the framework of disaster control if required.
For this @fire is already recognized as a component of the authorities and organizations with security tasks (BOS) in disaster control. As a non-profit and voluntary aid organization, the assignment is generally free of charge in accordance with the statutes.
- By phone/on site/on staff
- Operational tactical consulting
- Mediation of experts
- Forest Fire Forecast
- Expert advice
- Securing the operation site / safety assistant
- Reconnaissance / cartography for mission control
- Use of small, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs)
- Exploration / Connection / Supply
- Use off forest roads and in bogs
Advice and support
- in the selection of tactics and calculation for the use of aircraft
- when requesting aircraft and special forces
- via telephone or on site
Helicopter, pilot, transport leader, flight aide, operator & tactical drop coordinator.
- Establishment and operation of landing fields
- Coordination of water shedding and ground forces
- Preparation and transport of external loads and personnel
Section Chief Air, Command Assistants Air & Ground, Specialist Advisor Air
- Support or independent command in the operational section air
- Coordination of air and ground forces
- Documentation for the operational section air
In addition, @fire - also in cooperation with our partners - has the ability to react to and support special operational situations at short notice.
A full account of @fire’s deployment options, including in classification .…
This content is still missing --> Order for the revision of the alarm flyer awarded at the beginning of February