The @fire - Internationale Katastrophenschutz Deutschland e.V. is an internationally active aid organisation that also shapes Germany’s reputation and perception in the world with its work. Despite this, @fire does not receive any state-funded basic services or subsidies. The work is thus financed almost exclusively through donations and membership fees.
Supporting members are therefore the foundation of our work and indispensable. Whether you are a company, a foundation or a private individual - with your sustaining membership and your regular support, you help us to continuously develop our work in international disaster relief and give us important planning security.
With a supporting membership you make a great contribution to this:
- To act quickly and decisively in acute disasters to provide immediate help on the ground.
- To promote supra-regional fire protection and international disaster relief.
- Implementing important projects nationally and internationally.
- To make an important contribution to cross-border cooperation in emergency situations.
- To bring our knowledge and experience more into politics for the common good.
As a supporting member, you are free to choose your membership fee. You can attend all @fire events and seminars free of charge and also have the opportunity to get involved at our members’ meeting